Guest Post Submissions
NOTE: By creating a guest-poster account, you agree to be added to our once-weekly email list. Unsubscribe at any time. If you do not wish to subscribe, email us at support at thoughtreach.com
Certain areas of the Thought Reach Website may permit you to submit articles, content, feedback, information, data, text, photographs, graphics, or other materials (each, a “User Submission”). The contributor agrees to give Thought Reach a perpetual, non-exclusive license to the content that Thought Reach publishes (including the User Submission from blog posts contributed directly or through RSS or other technology, or comments).
You grant to Thought Reach an irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide, license (sub-licensable through multiple tiers) to (a) use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform, and publicly display your User Submissions (or any modification thereto), in whole or in part, in any format or medium now known or later developed and (b) use (and permit others to use) your User Submission in any manner and for any purpose (including, without limitation, commercial purposes) that Thought Reach deems appropriate in its sole discretion (including, without limitation, to incorporate your User Submission or any modification thereto, in whole or in part, into any technology, product, book, ebook, website, or service).
Thought Reach reserves the right to display advertisements in connection with User Submissions and to use User Submissions for advertising and promotional purposes. Thought Reach may, but is not obligated to, pre-screen User Submissions or monitor any area of the Thought Reach Website through which User Submissions may be submitted.
You agree that you are solely responsible for all of your User Submissions. Thought Reach is not required to host, display, or distribute any User Submissions on or through the Thought Reach Website and may remove at any time or refuse any User Submissions for any reason. Thought Reach is not responsible for any loss, theft, or damage of any kind to any User Submissions. Thought Reach does not want to receive any User Submission that is confidential. You understand and agree that any User Submission will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and that Thought Reach will be free to disclose your User Submission to any third party absent any obligation of confidence on the part of the recipient. Thought Reach does not guarantee that you will have any recourse through Thought Reach or any third party to edit or delete any User Submission you have submitted.
By posting you agree to be solely responsible for the content of all information you contribute, link to, or otherwise upload to the website and release Thought Reach and Thought Reach, LLC from any liability related to your use of the Website.
By submitting any User Submission, you represent and warrant that:
- You own all rights in your User Submissions (including, without limitation, all rights to the audio, video, or digital recording and the performance contained in your User Submissions) or, alternatively, you have acquired all necessary rights in your User Submissions to enable you to grant to Thought Reach the rights in your User Submissions described herein;
- You have paid and will pay in full all license fees, clearance fees, and other financial obligations, of any kind, arising from any use or commercial exploitation of your User Submissions;
- You are the individual pictured and/or heard in your User Submissions or, alternatively, you have obtained permission from each person (including consent from parents or guardians for any individual under the age of eighteen (18)) who appears and/or is heard in your User Submissions to grant the rights to Thought Reach described herein;
- Your User Submissions do not infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or any other legal or moral rights of any third party;
- You voluntarily agree to waive all “moral rights” that you may have in your User Submission;
- Any information contained in your User Submission is not known by you to be false, inaccurate, or misleading;
- Your User Submission does not violate any law (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising);
- Your User Submission is not, and may not reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially, ethnically, religiously, or otherwise biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership, or corporation, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- You were not and will not be compensated or granted any consideration by any third party for submitting your User Submission;
- Your User Submission does not incorporate materials from a third party web site, or addresses, email addresses, contact information, or phone numbers (other than your own);
- Your User Submission does not contain any viruses, worms, spyware, adware, or other potentially damaging programs or files;
- Your User Submission does not contain any information that you consider confidential, proprietary, or personal;
- Your User Submission does not contain or constitute any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
- You are solely responsible for the content of all information you contribute, link to, or otherwise upload to Thought Reach Website; and
- You release and indemnify Thought Reach and sponsors of the Thought Reach Website from any claims and/or liability related to your use of those Websites.
- You are at least 18 years old;
- You are not promoting hate speech, discrimination, or other slanderous acts with your User Submission; any generally speaking, you are not a jerkwad.
Thought Reach publishes user contributed content in the form of blog posts and comments. By providing blog posts either via RSS feed or directly on the site, comments or other content to the site, contributors agree to the following:
1. Contributors may cease contributing new content at any time by emailing the site editorial team
2. Thought Reach reserves the right to not publish contributed content at Thought Reach discretion.
3. Thought Reach will attribute content to the author.
4. Thought Reach reserves the right to syndicate all contributed content in summary form via RSS to third parties, and to rent, sell, or sub-license any and all content submitted to Thought Reach.
5. All contributed content may contain the author’s byline, a very brief biography of the author, and, in the case of material provided to us via RSS from the author’s own blog, a link back to the original post in the footer of the full post.
6. Contributing authors are solely responsible for the originality and accuracy of their submissions.
7. Thought Reach has a zero-tolerance policy for plagiarism. Thought Reach recognizes that blogging is a heavily referential medium and that bloggers frequently cite and quote from each other’s work. Such citations might be protected under the legal doctrine of fair use. However, Thought Reach will remove any post that crosses the line from fair use to plagiarism, at Thought Reach sole discretion. Authors who knowingly submit plagiarized work may be banned from Thought Reach communities.
8. Thought Reach reserves the right to remove any sharing links or advertising accompanying contributed posts.
9. Thought Reach reserves the right to set fonts and styles, adjust image alignments, and otherwise alter post layout to insure that posts comply with Thought Reach’s global site styling.
10. From time to time, Thought Reach may need to display summary versions of contributed content. In such cases, Thought Reach may edit posts in summary form. Such summaries will contain a link to the full and unaltered post. In such circumstances, Thought Reach will strive to preserve the original meaning and intent of the content.
11. Thought Reach reserves the right to edit post headlines for clarity or search engine optimization (keyword inclusion).
12. Thought Reach reserves the right to make corrections for spelling and grammar.
13. Thought Reach reserves the right to reproduce blogger bios and accompanying pictures in Thought Reach’s marketing and promotional materials.
14. Thought Reach reserves the right to re-write User Submissions as deemed necessary by Thought Reach.